Sunday, April 17, 2011

HUE & CRY by PAMELA LOVE



“I thought it was a good time to experiment with something different,” says the jewelry designer Pamela Love, who is known for her rough-around-the-edges aesthetic. (Think fierce talon bracelets and rings.) “I was feeling drawn to more colors and shinier finishes, so I began working with a brighter rose gold.” The CFDA fashion fund finalist and recent Ecco Domani winner’s first pre-fall collection is full of firsts. For starters, there is her signature tribal spike cuff now in turquoise (her favorite color), shiny gold sun cuffs, even shinier rings that resemble a punk royal crest and multi-chain skull necklaces in red, purple, mint and, of course, turquoise. “I think it’s a nice time for a breath of fresh air,” she says. “I like the contrast of aggressive jewelry in fun or pretty colors.”


Image Courtesy : Pamela love.com
MoniCa singh

No comments:

Post a Comment