Monday, May 30, 2011

Sheryl Nields and styled by Danielle Nachmani,




Check out excerpts from Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s interview with mag:

On does it take time to become comfortable with your body: “Well, it’s a day-to-day thing. I don’t feel comfortable in my body today at all. Any woman will tell you she has her good and bad days, and today I did not feel like I looked my best or felt radiant inside or outside.”

rosie huntington-whiteley covers complexcomplex magazine june 2011

On working with Michael Bay: “Michael was great. We shot a commercial in 2009 for Victoria’s Secret, that’s where we met. Then he sent me an email last summer. He said, “I’d like to put you on tape for this role for Transformers.” I figured it was going to be a small role, or an extra. I didn’t jump on the idea, but I believe you should always take a meeting, so I went to the casting and went on tape. A couple days later, Michael sent me a message saying, “We want you for the female lead, is that something you’d consider?” I met Shia that evening, then a week later I was doing a screen test, and two weeks after that I was doing my first scene. So it happened really, really quick.”

rosie huntington-whiteley magazine coverrosie huntington whiteley complex june 2011rosie huntington-whiteley sexy photos

For more, check out Complex.com. Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazines cover and latest fashion trends.


No comments:

Post a Comment