Thursday, September 22, 2011

Madison Avenue






Jumpsuit/Mono: H&M, Shoes/Zapatos: Dr. Martens, Blazer/Americana: H&M, Necklace/Collar: Friis & Company, Bracelet/Pulsera: Friis & Company, Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga


A new chapter has started for me and I have a lot to give and even more to learn. I started a new job as a Product Manager for Uterqüe (Inditex) and I'm really happy so I wanted to share it with you - my favorite people. Uterqüe is a high quality clothing and accessory brand with amazing sense of elegance and beautiful designs. It has always been one of my favorites. This week I'm going to Coruña (Galicia) and I'll have the opportunity to work with the Zara team for a couple of days. I can't wait to be a part of this big project! On Thursday I'm flying to Paris for the Fashion Week so guys stay tuned for more fashion adventures!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment