Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Blue-Black Coat









Total Look: Suiteblanco

Time to get ready for the cold days as the weather is not on my side anymore. Coats, jackets, sweaters and warm jumpers are already back in my closet! 
The coat I'm wearing today is one the the treasures I found in the Suiteblanco store the other day and I love it! I like the combination of blue-black and leather. I styled it up with a pair of plain jeans, pointed heels with metallic details and a blue shirt with strasses on the collar. The leopard clutch breaks the base colors up to make them stand out more.
I hope you like it! For more wintery looks check out the "Blogger Stories"
El frio ha empezado y ya estoy preparando mi armario con jerseys, abrigos y chaquetas para este invierno!
Hoy llevo un abrigo de color azul marino y negro, con apliques de piel en las mangas. Lo he combinado con unos tejanos super sencillos, tacones de salón con punta metalizada y una camisa azul. Para romper un poco los colores básicos he elegido un clutch de leopardo combinado con piel. Espero que os guste :)Para más looks invernales os invito a la sección "Blogger Stories" de Suiteblanco.

No comments:

Post a Comment