Thursday, December 1, 2011

Shopping Night Barcelona Part 1




Aida Domenech and Javier Calvo at Barcelona Fashion Night
Leather Pants/Pantalones de Piel: Mango, Shirt/Camisa: Zara, Faux Fur/Abrigo de Pelo: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Shoes/Zapatos: Ailanto


The Barcelona Shopping Night was a great event and I really enjoyed walking around the stores and having drinks with my friends. I'm publishing a sample of the pictures we took yesterday at the Harper's Bazaar party. It was a blast. I will show you more tomorrow!!! Stay tuned ;)
xoxo

Ayer la Shopping Night fue muy divertida y me lo he pasado genial! Fue uno de los eventos más interesantes de Barcelona. Visité muchas tiendas, entre ellas Loewe, Santa Eulalia, Uterqüe y después estuve en la fiesta de Harper's Bazaar España. Mañana os enseño más fotos ;)
Un beso!

Photography: Albert Mullor

No comments:

Post a Comment