Sunday, October 28, 2012

Camouflage Pants







Pants/Pantalones: Bershka (Similar),  Necklace/Collar: H&MUterqüe (Similar), Shoes/Zapatos: Zara (Similar), Shirt/Camisa: Stradivarius (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Phillip Lim


Hello everyone! I'm back from Milan after a quite stressful week, so I'm kind of happy I'm home again. I can't wait to visit it soon though :)
Today I'm wearing a pair of camouflage pants, pointed high heels and a denim shirt that apparently can be combined with almost everything in my wardrobe. I hope you like it :)

Hola a tod@s! Ya estoy de vuelta de Milan después de una semana bastante estresante, así que estoy feliz estar en casa de nuevo. 
Hoy llevo unos pantalones de camuflaje combinados con tacones negros de punta y una camisa denim que queda bien con casi todo mi armario! Espero que os guste :)

No comments:

Post a Comment