Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rad Hourani Look


Me, Riccardo and Chiara before the Y3 show by Kamel Lahmadi





                                  Rad Hourani S/S 2013, New York from Zina Charkoplia on Vimeo.

Vest/Chaleco: Rad Hourani, Dress/Vestido: Rad Hourani, Shoes/Zapatos: Zara, Bag/Bolso: Friis & Co, Bracelet/Pulsera: Bimba y Lola, Sunnies/Gafas: Uterqüe


This is the last post from New York and I really hope you like it. During the Fashion Week I had the honor to be invited to the Rad Hourani show which is one of my favorite designers. The collection was minimalistic in black, burgundy and metallic shades. I really enjoyed the cuts and the shapes. 
Rad Hourani fitted me with one of the beautiful pieces of the last season and I have to admit that I love them.
I added some images from the Tommy Hilfiger and Y3 shows.

Today I'm flying to Milan and I'm staying there for a week, so see you there guys!!! xx

Este es el último post de Nueva York y espero que os guste :) Durante la Semana de la Moda tuve la oportunidad de asistir al desfile de Rad Hourani, uno de mis diseñadores favoritos. La colección me encantó; muy minimalista y basada en colores como negro, burdeos y plata. El diseñador me invitó a su showroom el día anterior para elegir un look para el desfile y escogí un chaleco de color khaki y un vestido negro asimétrico! Me encanta :)

Esta tarde me voy a Milan para una semana con mi novio así que nos veremos por allí :) Un beso a todos!

No comments:

Post a Comment