Sunday, January 13, 2013

Ethnic Print









Pants/Pantalones: SuiteblancoJacket/Cazadora: Zara (Similar), Shoes/Zapatos: Zara (Similar), T-shirt/Camiseta: Pennyblack (Similar), Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga


Last year I had a big crush on the Isabel Marant with ethnic details on the sides and this year I fell in love with a pair of similar ones from Suiteblanco! They are gorgeous and they fit perfectly. Ideal for being different during my day looks. I combined them with a plain black t-shirt, pointed heels and a biker leather jacket. I hope you like it.

El año pasado me enamore de los pantalones de Isabel Marant con detalles étnicos laterales y este año me han encantado los que llevo hoy de Suiteblanco. Son ideales y diferentes de los tejanos negros que siempre me pongo. Los he combinado con una camiseta negra, tacones de salón negros y una cazadora de piel de Zara. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment