Monday, January 7, 2013

Oui Oui Paris








Bag/Bolso: Chanel, Boots/Botines: Zara (Similar), Jumper/Jersey: Zara, Shorts: Levi's, Jacket/Chaqueta: Vintage (Similar)


There is nothing more exciting than having a relaxing walk in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris...
After my super quick trip in London I flew to Paris to spend a long weekend and I had the most amazing time. Thank God it wasn't so cold this time and I enjoyed two shopping days in a row :)
I love spending hours in Le Marais and check out the beautiful stores and restaurants there! One of the items I got is this vintage leather jacket which I'm going to use a lot!
I hope you like my outfit...

I'm going back to Paris in a couple of weeks for the Fashion Week and I'm so excited :)

Stay tuned for more...
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment